Cats are curious little critters. Research suggests that cats are quite smart, with “fantastic” long-term and short-term memory!
It’s also been noticed that cats understand quite a bit so when your cats ignore you (or when my cats ignore me,) it’s probably intentional. That, however, is neither here nor there, especially if you ask the cats.
What we are here to discuss today is the mind-blowing experience of observing and documenting “Cat Logic.” When it comes to cats, their logic is flawed and confusing, hilarious and amusing, and above all, it is precisely the sort of thing that only makes sense if you are also a cat.
Purr-haps that is why us humans document the bizarre behavior of our cats and our kitties so frequently? Let us know what you think about these cats and their cat behavior after you look over the evidence yourself.
1. The call of the wild: but with cats.
2. I mean, the box SAYS chewy….
3. Multifunctional as heck.
4. T O A S T Y – T O E S
5. Nailed It! Cat Style.
6. If not now, when?
7. He sees the past, present, and future. All at once. He is the ultimate cat.
8. This cat’s ‘cuddle me’ face is enthusiastic, that’s all.
9. Testing the boundaries life has provided…
10. She works hard for the money.
11. A decoration has been added by your cat!
12. A meal fit for a king.
13. Atop his perch, your kitty looks down on you, filthy humans, and you not only let him, you assist. Good job 🙂
14. Who has time for lint lickers when there are window lickers?
15. Hidden & Exposed: Schrödinger’s Cat?
16. Don’t you dare complain about full time tickets to the gun show.
17. Why not?
18. Purrfect or Peculiar. No idea.
19. Maybe they should try another cat bed.
20. She delights in your panic. Sorry about your luck.